Straight to the Points
Loyalty has its rewards! All Passport Club members earn points just by playing here, whether playing slot machines, table games, in the poker room or even through Bingo package purchases. Present your card to dealers and bingo admissions or insert it in a slot machine card reader before you begin play. As you play, your card will automatically track time, amount of wagers and type of game and reward you with points accordingly.
- Slot Machines: Players will earn one regular reward point for every $5 wagered on a slot machine (coin-in)
- Video Poker Machines: Players will earn one regular reward point for every $7 wagered (coin-in)
- Tables: Blackjack players earn points based on average bet and time played. For example, an average bet of $10 for one hour of play equals 25 points
- Class II Table Games: Players earn points based on game type and time played
- Three Card Poker and Four Card Poker earn 25 points for each hour played
- Pai Gow earns 25 points for each two hours played
- Ultimate Texas Hold’em earns 15 points for each hour played
- Baccarat earns 25 points for each two hours played
- Poker Room: Players earn points based on time played. For each hour of poker played, players earn 25 points
- Bingo: Players earn two points for each $1 package purchase
Wondering what you can do with all of those points you earn? Whatever you want! You earn your Island Passport Club points and you choose how you spend them. 100 points is equal to $1 to redeem for cash back, food and beverages, gift shop purchases, valet parking and more! Treasure Island Resort & Casino bars, restaurants, valet parking, gift shop and Bingo admissions will accept any points you have available for redemption. You can also visit the Passport Club to redeem points for vouchers for purchases of gas and all other items at nearby Dakota Station.
Treasure Island makes keeping track of your points easier than ever with our Passport Club Kiosks, located throughout the gaming floor. Visit a kiosk each day to check your points balance, get your daily free monthly drawing tickets, and check for any other available promotions. To access your account on the kiosk, just swipe your card and enter your two-digit birth month and two-digit birth date (for example, if your birthday is March 16, you would enter 0316).Once you enter this information, you will be able to view your point balance and check for any drawing tickets and complimentary food and beverages available to you.