Complimentary Route Bus Schedules
We’ll get you to The Island and back easily and comfortably. And best of all, the ride is free! Choose a route in your area and click on the link to download a printable schedule. To reserve a spot on one of our bus routes call 1-800-222-7077, extension 2594, Monday – Friday 8am to 5pm or contact us at email@example.com.
The Tour Department will be closed and route buses will not be in operation on the following days:
Thanksgiving: Thursday, November 27
Christmas Eve: Wednesday, December 24
Christmas Day: Thursday, December 25
On New Year’s Eve Wednesday, December 31 the LaCrosse & Rochester route buses will not depart until 12:30am. There will also be scheduled pickups at the hotels in Red Wing and Hastings.
New Year’s Day: January 1, 2015 all motor coaches will be on their normal schedule.
Routes and Schedules
Please note on drawing nights route buses will depart The Island delayed two hours, 12:30am.
These documents require Adobe® Acrobat Reader
- *Eau Claire – Serving Chippewa Falls, Eau Claire & Menomonie
- *Union Depot – Serving The Union Depot
- *Metro 1 – Serving St. Paul, West St. Paul & Hastings
- *Metro 2 - Serving Little Canada & St. Paul
- *Metro 3 – Serving Minneapolis, Richfield, Bloomington, Burnsville & Apple Valley
- Rochester Area – Serving Lewiston, St. Charles, Rochester, Pine Island, Zumbrota & Goodhue
- La Crosse / Winona – Serving Onalaska, Winona, Kellogg, Wabasha, Lake City, Frontenac & Red Wing
Guests must be 18 years of age or older and have a valid state issued ID or drivers license.