Treasure Island Resort & Casino continues to be a strong community partner by generously supporting charitable organizations. Since 1994, the Prairie Island Indian Community, which owns and operates Treasure Island Resort & Casino, has donated over $16 million to many non-profit and community organizations. Treasure Island’s giving supports non-profits that are designated 501 (c)(3) organizations.
- Please use the form below to submit your request or submit in writing on your organization’s letterhead through the U.S. postal service. We do not accept email, fax or telephone requests.
- All requests must be received at least 6 weeks prior to the date when Treasure Island Resort & Casino’s reply is needed.
- Your request must include the following items:
- The name and brief description of the organization benefiting from your fundraiser
- The type of event you’re having (silent auction, raffle, etc.)
- The date and location of your event
- A contact person’s phone number in case we have questions
- A return address
- Written requests may be sent to:
Treasure Island Resort & Casino
Attn: Donations Committee
P.O. Box 75
Red Wing, MN 55066
- Applicants will be reviewed in the order they are received. You will receive notification as to whether or not we can honor your request by mail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for that process to occur.
- No phone calls please.
Follow the same guidelines listed above for in-kind donations and include the following with your request:
- A copy of your organization’s 501 (c)(3) status.
- Financial sponsorship requests exceeding $5,000 must also include the organization’s most recent financial statement.
- Detailed information on the value of the sponsorship request.
Please note: Treasure Island Resort & Casino charitable giving program cycle is based on our fiscal year, October 1 – September 30. All sponsorship requests exceeding $5,000 must be submitted no later than June 1 to be considered for the following year cycle.
Treasure Island does not support the following types of organizations or activities:
- Sponsorships to individuals
- Individual benefits/fundraisers pertaining to persons other than Prairie Island Indian Community members, Treasure Island Resort & Casino team members and their immediate families
- Athletic sponsorships of individuals and/or teams (little leagues, wrestling clubs, etc).
- Requests that fall outside the surrounding communities in which Treasure Island Resort & Casino operates.
- Requests for Treasure Island logo items or in-kind gifts at events where minors are present (school events, proms, graduation parties)
- Expiration Dates on gift certificates received from any fundraising event will be enforced – no exceptions.
- We reserve the right to limit the number of donations given to an organization per calendar year.